Inspirators, the consultancy platform that offers inspiring stories from global sustainability and regeneration leaders, was launched in September 2023 by co-founders Ioana Marin and Theodora Dumitrica.
The duo behind Inspirators aims to support leaders through speaker management and sustainable personal branding, inspirational storytelling and editorial content, presentation design and creative ideation etc.
„Inspirators is the most diverse and surprising mix of regenerative leaders who display inner and outer transparency. Courageous leaders who want to inspire, and not force change. All the Inspirators we featured on the platform pointed in the same direction: creativity in sustainability is a need, not just a nice to have. Sustainability and inspiration are interconnected. We invite you to discover Inspirators, a storytelling ecosystem of visionaries who promote the Sustainable Development Goals in a refreshing and humane way,” said Ioana Marin (photo left), Founder, Inspirators.
„Inspirators is a community of kindred spirits who look in the same direction, a creative place for those who want to be not only thriving leaders but the flourishing and authentic humans this world is craving. We aim to facilitate the transition towards a regenerative future by sharing inspirational content, valuable resources, and a vast network of sustainable leaders from all around the world, added Theodora Dumitrica (photo right), Co-Founder, Inspirators.
It all started as a LinkedIn Newsletter based on a questionnaire similar to Marcel Proust’s, but with a modern twist. In just a few months, it rapidly grew into a series that reached 65 editions and over 2,500 subscribers and boosted the co-founders’ LinkedIn networks to 14,000 followers in total.
Inspirators offers a selection of sustainability and regenerative leaders’ profiles who provide personal insights and resources: events and courses to attend, trends to watch, books to read, leaders to follow and many more.
More than 50% of the Inspirators featured on the platform are renowned book authors and keynote speakers, some of them including:
1) John Elkington – „The Godfather of Sustainability”; Author of “Green Swans”; Founder & Chief Pollinator, Volans;
2) Leen Gorissen – Author of “Building the Future of Innovation on millions of years of Natural Intelligence”; Founder & Innovation Biologist, Centre4NI;
3) Wayne Visser – Author of “Thriving”; Cambridge Pracademic; Writer & Speaker;
4) Riane Eisler – Recipient of the Distinguished Peace Leadership Award, Author of “The Real Wealth of Nations”, President & Co-Founder, Center for Partnership Systems;
5) Guillaume Lafortune – Vice President & Head of Paris Office, Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN), an initiative of the United Nations